Web3 Security Special with Ledger’s Ariel Wengroff, Ledger Hardware Wallet Pro-tips, protect yourself from getting hacked, Ledger Market Brick Drop
In this episode, we talk about security in Web3 space with Ariel Wengroff from Ledger.
Web 3 brings us one step closer to a future where we can control our money and finances without the need for banks. But with great power comes great responsibility--that's why we wanted to invite Ariel from Ledger which is one of Web 3’s leading hardware wallets.
In this episode, we're going to talk about all things security and practical examples of how you can protect yourself from getting hacked or ‘reked’, as they say in the industry.
This is a really important foundational episode we highly encourage everyone to listen to and learn from.
The 3 things you will learn:
- The most common hacks in Web3 and how to avoid them
- The difference between a hot wallet and a cold wallet.
- The most secure place to buy and sell NFTs: [ Ledger ] Market
- Mirror | Website
- Sam Lessin | Twitter
- The information | Website
- MetaMask | Website
- Ledger | Website
- [ Ledger ] Market | Website
- Discord | Website
- How to close your Discord direct messages | Article
- Veefriends | Website
- Adam Bomb Squad | Website
- Brick | Website
- Deadfellaz | Website
- Club CPG | Website
- Andrew Steinwold | Twitter
- Keith A. Grossman | Twitter
- Mybff | Website
- World of Women | Website
- Boss Beauties | Website
- Women Rise | Website
- G.money | Website
- Calm | Website
- Joe Holder | Website
- Ledger Academy | Website
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways we can help you become a Metaverse Expert
- Follow Howard on Twitter for daily tips:: https://twitter.com/howardvk
- Be sure to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! https://frontierofthemetaverse.com/listen
- Subscribe to our Newsletter for weekly insights: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/howardvk