In this episode, we are talking about the Ethereum Merge with Dmitry Buterin. He is the father of Vitalik Buterin- who created Ethereum.
The Ethereum merge is a HUGE event that's going to impact everything from NFTs to Cryptocurrencies to Web3 to the Metaverse. Some people say it is the biggest event in crypto, while others say that the switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake is a bit like trying to change the engine on an aeroplane while it is in flight.
In this episode, we'll talk about Ethereum and why it's important. We'll also discuss the Ethereum merge and what you need to do if you're holding any Ether or NFTs.
Dima is a deep thinker but also an easygoing personality. We discuss mental health best practices as well as some other topics like psychedelics that will get you thinking!
The 3 things you will learn:
- The difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- What the Ethereum Merge is and why it matters.
- Psychedelics and Mental Health: friend or foe?
- New Scientists | Website
- Scientific American | Website
- Bitcoin Magazine | Website
- Evil Teddy Bear Club | Website
- Pudgy Penguins | Website
- Lazy Lions | Website
- MoonCats | Website
- CryptoPunks | Website
- Bored Ape Yacht Club | Website
- Bankless | Website
- Proof of Stake by Vitalik Buterin | Amazon
- Out of the Ether by Matthew Leising | Amazon
- The Infinite Machine by Camilla Russo | Amazon
- The Cryptopians by Laura Shin | Amazon
- How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan | Website
- Waking Up by Sam Harris | Amazon
- Dismantled by Bruce Sanguin | Amazon
- Adventure through the mind | Website
- Gate to Ukraine | Website
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways we can help you become a Metaverse Expert