Foundations: WTF NFTs? NFTs explained for beginners, We cover questions including: What are NFTs, How to buy NFTs & NFTs tips & examples
In this foundation episode, your host Howard Kingston will answer the most common questions about NFTs.
Some people say that NFTs are a cultural movement. Some NFTs have sold for millions of dollars - like the NFT sold for $39 million USD in Christie’s auction. But other people say they're pointless and stupid.
So what's the truth? In this episode, We break it all down.
If you are new to this space and want an introduction to NFTs, this episode will be a great resource for you.
The 3 things you will learn:
- What are NFTs and why should you care
- The most common types of NFTs
- The top 5 things to check before buying an NFT
- Tigerbob | Website
- Damien Hirst | Website
- Justin Aversano | Website
- CryptoPunks | Website
- Moonbirds | Website
- Bored Ape Yacht Club | Website
- Flyfish Club | Website
- WAGMI United | Website
- The Sandbox | Website
- Decentraland | Website
- Ready Player One | Netflix | Amazon
- Chromie Squiggles | Website
- "Crypto Packaged" Goods | Website
- Discord | Website
- Art Blocks | Website
- OpenSea | Website
- SuperRare | Website
- Ledger | Website
- Howard Kingston | Twitter
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways we can help you become a Metaverse Expert
- Follow Howard on Twitter for daily tips:: https://twitter.com/howardvk
- Be sure to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! https://frontierofthemetaverse.com/listen
- Subscribe to our Newsletter for weekly insights: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/howardvk